Recent findings at Church End brewery have cast new light on climate trends in the Midlands region. Ice cores

Brewers have been pouring over data acquired from ice cores recently obtained from the brewery site (see attatched photos) and using complex computer modelling it has been possible to look back in time so to speak, to view past climatic change. We can reveal here on the Church End website that January was colder than average, with heavier snowfall than would have been predicted. Indeed careful analysis of calcium chloride levels at the top of the core reveal a startling absence of any salt compounds. Brewers were at a complete loss to explain this anomaly.

Extrapolation of the data has also revealed that in the year ahead we stand a 95% chance of precipitaion, 5% chance of sunshine and a slightly warmer climate in the summer with temperatures peaking around July 2nd.

The Church End Weathermen.